JNVIT Solutions is a bunch of crooks They told me I had support for three years for what I paid them .Then I bring them up on my computer and they tell me my computer is crashing .

They show me things where every thing is not working right . I tell them to fix it , they say my contract has run out . I needed to buy a new one . I told them I had three years coverage .

They said it was a scam they didn't sell it to me . They again gave me three prices , and ask me which one I wanted . They were going to scam me again .I hung up on them .

My computer seems to be working ok .don't get involved with JNVIT they are crooks .

This person wrote the review because of "i was scamed" at Jnv It Solutions and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $259 and wants Jnv It Solutions to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was if jnvit is part of magicjack idid not like it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jnv It Solutions jnv it-solutions technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jnv It Solutions?

Comments